Present the question and answer (Q & A’s) in your own words (or reference in quotes and present a reference page). Bring in other knowledge you are gaining and reference your ideas using APA format.
Answer the following:
- What are the major milestones in the U.S. quality movement?
- What is considered an ideal HC system by the Institute of Medicine (IOM)?
- What are the six key elements required for a strong HC system?
- What are the six priorities outlined in the “National Quality Strategy”?
- How effect has the U.S. safety strategy been since 2001 to 2011?
- What is the relationship between quality and patient safety?
- Describe the Donadbedian Quality Triangle.
- What are the CMS quality reporting requirements?
- What would be your recommendations for physician disclosure and giving apologies for poor practice?
- What are the characteristics of a high-reliability organization focused on patient safety?
Submit your assignment using the Session 1 Reading Q & A link by the posted due date. Pl